FactsCorner

8 People On Their Happiest Day!



Happy Days, Happiest People

Happiness is found in little things around us. Our soul gets soothed when any little wish of ours gets fulfilled or we receive something unexpected. Here is a list of eight such people who had the happiest of days in their lives.

Business Class After Rebooking

Business Class After Rebooking

Woah! A luck like that! This guy and his girlfriend had rebooked their flight tickets and got into business class. Yeah! You heard that right! This lucky guy admitted, he was "smiling like a little girl."  And hey, he also had a reason as all he got was a comfortable massaging seat, high-quality service, a gorgeous menu, champagne, and other unlimited drinks.

A Little Wish

A Little Wish

This 99 year old lady was the happiest when she was arrested. Happiness and arrest doesn't go well together but this lady had a wish like that. So the Dutch police had to arrest her for 2 mins as it was one of her unfulfilled wishes.

Poop All Around!

Poop All Around!

What are unusual wishes? Wishes that are like poop themed party. Yeah! Three year old Audrey had made it clear that her birthday party would only be poop theme party or else there will be no celebration. You see how happy she is!

That Transformation!

That Transformation!

This guy, Jose Antonio, had spent 25 years on the street until a beauty salon owner noticed him and did his complete makeover. He is a fashion hipster with a cool job! Yay!

For The First Time!

For The First Time!

Some of the first times are beautiful. This blind guy's first time was the most memorable. All the happiness on his face is just for one reason, he is holding a cat for the first time. That grumpy cat might not be liking it but for this guy, it means the world.

A Free Trip

A Free Trip

How about a group of people offering you a free trip? Joe McGrath is a lucky guy who was offered a free trip to Spain by a group of complete strangers and didn't regret it ever. Where do I meet such people?

Musical Festival It Was!

Musical Festival It Was!

It was a music festival for sure. This guy went to the same. But his happiness was for another reason. Dude! Concentrate on the music more.

Jackpot At The Arcade

Jackpot At The Arcade

I seriously Google ways to win jackpot at the arcade. Look at this guy, look at this guy's expression and look at his happiness. I don't understand why God does not shower blessings like these on me. Lucky guy!



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 12 Sexiest Woman In Politics You Didn't Know About
>> Cute Couple's Selfie Turns Creepy, Look At What Mirror Shows
>> Little Baby hears favourite Elvis song at party and has the whole crowd cracking up at his moves
>> Have You Ever Wondered Why Britain Uses Separate Hot And Cold Taps
>> 20 Hilarious Pictures Where Photo-Bombers Steal The Show!
>> 12 Pictures That Will Make you say What The Heck!
>> 15 Cases Where a Wedding Photographer Captured Something Unexpected
>> 18 Blissfully Unaware People
>> 20 Pictures That Will Entertain You No Matter What’s Going Down
>> 10 Popular Cities That Can Be Dangerous for Tourists


4907