FactsCorner

14 Year Old Dies In Her Sleep, The Cause Of Her Death Is Unexpected



Our daily life’s time is hugely dominated by smartphones. It was made for our convenience but now it has taken up the world like a necessity. It will make you sad as the tale unfolds.

The World Dominated By Smart Phones

The World Dominated By Smart Phones

In our everyday life, we are always occupied with smartphones. Where smartphones should be meant for our convenience it is more of a necessity now.

This smartphone dominated world has made us it's slave and we are drowning in the abyss in the every passing time.

Teenagers

Teenagers

Most of the world's population is affected by this invention. But the maximum is teenagers and this is a serious problem that should be taken care of as soon as possible.

This 14-year-old would often plug in her phone to charge just before she went to bed, and would have it next to her while she slept.

Mom called

Mom called

When one morning this 14-year-old Le Thi Xoan’s mom called up to her daughter, she didn’t receive an answer. She called to her daughter many times, with no reply. When she went to her daughter’s room to wake her up, she found her daughter unconscious.

It was too late

It was too late

Her parents drove her straight to the emergency room, but on arrival, the doctors confirmed that their daughter was dead. Sadly, it was too late.

The parents felt grief as they heard this news but they were clueless about what actually happened to their daughter that she died.
The autopsy report showed that their daughter had died of an electric shock, reports The Daily Mail.

Charging phone

Charging phone

Nothing looked unusual at home. Until they lifted Le Thi’s bed sheet. There lay Le Thi’s mobile phone charger. Although it was plugged into the telephone, the phone wasn’t charging – the part of the cable closest to the phone was fully burnt.

Le Thi’s parents say that their daughter would always charge her phone next to her on her bed at night.

Police confirmed

Police confirmed

Police in Hanoi confirmed that they found a burnt charger in Le Thi’s bed. The cable wire also had a broken plastic cover which had been taped over.

According to a police report, Le Thi plugged the charger into the telephone and laid down to sleep, when she received an electric shock from the broken phone charger. A broken charger is extremely dangerous.

Precaution.

Precaution.

Precaution is always better than cure and this should be taken seriously. Sometimes small things like these are the cause of dangerous problems.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> You No Longer Need To Be A Costco Member To Shop In Their Stores
>> Jack Wakes Up In The Morning With A Black Eye And hangover, Finds Wife’s Weird Note And Begins To Cry
>> Here's The Last Glance Of Veteran Actress, Sridevi.
>> 22 Pictures which Will Make The Strongest Person Weak
>> Jennifer Aniston Finally Revealed That why Her Nipples Were Always Seen On the Set Of ‘Friends’
>> Donald Trump Tweets That Nikolas Cruz’s ‘Neighbors And Classmates’ Could Have Prevented Parkland Shooting
>> Woman sees crying man forced to throw gift in airport trash – what she digs out breaks her heart
>> Devastated Dad Screams In Court After His Ex And Her Boyfriend Are Punished Are Assaulted For Beating His Toddler To Death
>> Mom sells stillborn son’s crib at garage sale – 1 week later, buyer returns and asks her to look in his car
>> The 8 Most Fascinating Unsolved Hollywood Murders


5074